Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fun on Photo Booth and others stuff....with my awesome sister Moriah!

Hey Hey! Yesterday YSSP people came over to swim after Soccer practice...it was so fun:) And then last minute i went over to Celias house to spend the night w/ her and Jenna. It was so fun! Celia fell asleep at 1130 but Jenna and I stayed up until 130...it was pretty fun. We couldnt sleep so we talked...:D hehe 
Have a good day!!
Janae
 This is ME...with the "New" Photo Booth:D
Moriah and I having TONS of fun:D hehe
Moriahs AWESOME braid she did in my hair!!! :) I am sure going to miss her wonderful hair-dos!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, it was so good talking to you! ;)
    I love the photo booth pictures.
    Oh my cow! Your hair is adorable (as usual!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thanks! That was Mos first one she did in my hair...it was better than the one on Sunday...oh well, it still looked awesome!! I love you Mo!! <3 So is yours Jenna!!! I LOVED your hair during YSSP! It was adorable!! :D

    ReplyDelete